Monday, January 5, 2009

mOnday Morning!


I love this meme from Betty Wien's World.

Outside my Window...
Is 'not' that perfect weather.
Gloomy sky and it seems to rain!
Very seldom do we have weather like this.

I am thinking....
What will this week bring me?
I'm having straight classes and exams starting today till Friday.

I am thankful for...
God gave me another day to live.

From the kitchen...
There are lots of food.

I am creating....
New posts for this week.
I've already scheduled them, so, watch for it! and please do leave some comments.
Thanks!

I am going...
To school everyday.
To enjoy planing for the next weekend.

I am wearing. …
My school uniform. White blouse and Navy bLue pants (atenista).

I am reading....
My major suBject book. We're having an upcoming exam this Saturday.

I am hoping...
That bad weather will stop this week (Rain rain go away, come again another month).

I am hearing...
Our new neighborhood's loud/annoying voices! *grrr*
Around the house...
Is very silent...It's early in the morning of course.
One of my favorite things...
Is going to school (sometimes) and playing my sport - tennis.
A Few Plans for The Rest Of The Week...
As usual going to school and study hard.
oH not to mention, during the weekend, I will stay at home and eat and sleep and sleep and sleep.
Here is a picture that I am sharing with you...

The lights are on. We have a new neighbor now... soooooo sad... I can't visit the 'haunted house' (we usually call it) never again...


by:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

iheartlife Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice