Saturday, May 30, 2009

Photo Hunt: BOOK(s)



This week's theme: Book(s)



The books are page turners and I could not sleep properly until I am done reading until the end. Also, I like witchcraft and other worldly stories. Somehow, the books make me recall my late maternal grandmother’s penchant for story telling about aswang, mangkukulam, and such.
Harry Potter (Series) by JK Rowling - magic has always fascinated me, but the Harry Potter books got me: hook, line and sinker. Young, ordinary but not-so-ordinary people, thrust into two realities and forged in battles of the wizarding world and pubescent angst — what’s not to love?



by:

9 comments:

Alice Audrey on May 30, 2009 at 10:14 PM said...

I loved all but the last book. The last one was all right, but the others were better.

MJ on May 30, 2009 at 10:29 PM said...

Nice Yanix :)

Mine are here....added you on twitter too by the way ;)
http://mareejaeger.blogspot.com/2009/05/photo-hunter-books.html

Teena in Toronto on May 30, 2009 at 10:30 PM said...

Not my kind of book ... I read one years ago and found it boring. Alas, I'm not one of the cool kids.

I played too :)

Sai Hijara - Ferraris on May 30, 2009 at 11:45 PM said...

Ahhh...I can so relate!

Happy weekend...

Mariposa's PhotoHunt

Upcountrysmiles on May 31, 2009 at 6:20 AM said...

Aloha!

Nice take for this week's PH theme.
Happy photo hunting to you!
Cindy O
come by & visit
http://upcountrysmiles.com

srp on May 31, 2009 at 9:11 AM said...

My daughter managed to lose one of our set... now I have to find a replacement. Good thing a book sale at the library is coming up... Mine is up here.

The Queen Bee on May 31, 2009 at 9:02 PM said...

Nice books. Happy PH, mine is up too.

Postcard Mailing on June 5, 2009 at 3:28 PM said...

I read HP too. Though I haven't read the last two, just like you. Why don't you try borrowing first, then you can buy your own once you have enough money to do so. :)

UPrinting on July 23, 2009 at 1:43 PM said...

The Harry Potter series are a real treat to read. They make for a wonderful collection as well :) I know I can't put one down once I start reading them. Good luck getting copies of the last two books!

Post a Comment

 

iheartlife Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice