Friday, January 2, 2009

Start The Year Right!




















"Soo...What is your New Year's Resolution?"

"What's one thing new you want to do this 2009?"



Everyone makes resolutions when the New Year hops around. Whether you actually live up to them is another story. We make these lists hoping to become better people. They are our little personal reminders, usually kept secret.

Although I feel pretty good about 2008, my New Year’s resolution for 2009 will focus more on:

1. To eat more healthily, sleep at decent hours, and get more exercise.

2. Live life to the fullest and face my fears!

3. To worry less, live life one day at a time, read more books, write more, watch less TV and.. study hard.!

4. I always promise myself that I will stay happy and hopeful no matter what. And though nobody is spared from the occasional bad day, I think I've been successful at keeping this promise.

5. Last year, my resolution was to do as many things I could for the first time. This year, I'm going to get things done. :D Here's to a more proactive me!



"Now, I've done listing my first 5 New Year's resolution. What's yours?"


by:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year=] just passed by your page=]

Anonymous said...

Cute idea, recycling is a good thing to hope for.

"Alumine" on January 4, 2009 at 11:02 AM said...

I like your words and your blogs
From Buenos Aires, Argentina
Greetings
Alumine

Anonymous said...

I like this picture. So blue, so you!

Post a Comment

 

iheartlife Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice