Saturday, January 17, 2009

wOrth a Try


With midterms approaching, students can be found in all areas of campus cracking the books.
But me? I prefer to stay at home and concentrate...

Test anxiety can be an issue for students. Symptoms include the fear of failing, tension, shortness of breath and perspiration.

I usually try to manage my time the right way, try to start early, and read a little bit so that I do not have to cram the night before exams. But unfortunately because of the bad weather here in our place and the power-cut situation,. this was the result...



Studying under dim candle light is difficult and very inconvenient but I think it's wOrth a TRY.



by:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

iheartlife Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice