Saturday, February 7, 2009

Empty




There was a time when I couldn't bear the thought of not making an entry within a week's stretch but those days have come and left, as I did with this blog. I came and left and wrote less and less until I wrote no longer. My presence here at the moment can be justified by a few things: 1) I feel sorry for myself because my emotions no longer translate to words and I used to be able to deal with them. Perhaps this means that I am currently stricken by more compelling feelings not easily transposed (which should be giving me all the more reasons to write). 2) I just want to have a new post, even if it meant sacrificing sense.

This time I’m having my dilemma, dilemma about writing anything about my blog, I couldn’t think of anything. Maybe I’m in a stuck of forgetfulness that I could not formulate any idea. Oblivion is falling down; the vacuous mind is really no meaning. The words are so shallow.

Anyways there are few people who read up my blog, there are few who knew it.

Maybe the best thing I could do right now is to discern and concentrate what would be the best topic I could right in this blog.

I love my theme, you know! I love blue! But I hate every time my head went blank and have nothing to write about...

Sooo sad...*sigh*


by:






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a valid and decent blog post in itself. Keep writing! Even if you don't feel like it.

Post a Comment

 

iheartlife Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice