Wednesday, March 18, 2009

NO internet at HOme



Can you believe it,I made it through a weekend and whole soo boring days without the Internet at home.?

Well, we do have internet at home, DSL actually. But due to unforseen circumstances, I'm left with no internet started days ago till yesterday. I'm used of 'always' having an internet connection at home, so it will be pretty good to have. But on those days without internet or cable televison and given that I'm relatively bored, I entertained myself by borrowing DVD's (pirated DVD's ssshhhh keep quiet! lols!) from my friends. Thanks to my uber thoughtful friends! I have to say, I'm quite happy with it and how my addiction to movies have come a long way.

Yah! It's a lot, I know...

But you know what? Having NO internet at home is somewhat awesome.

The good things about having no Internet at home:

More sleep
No late nights writing and surfing when, really, I could have been sleeping.

Better sleep
I went to bed with a clear brain, rather than being overstimulated from ingesting a lot of useless information.

More peace
Oh yeah...I love getting to that point where I have to figure out what to do because I can't suck away my time online. It feels scary, and awesome...

But hey! Don't get me wrong! I mentioned that having NO internet is 'somewhat' awesome but what I just mean is I CAN'T SURVIVE having No internet. All year round or worse, forever!

Thank God we have it back!!! I'm uber Happy~~ *_^


by:







7 comments:

favorite sister on March 30, 2009 at 2:36 PM said...

I wouldn't live without internet. Thank God you solved the "unforseen circumstances" (smart girl!)and have your net connection back.

Секреты вконтакте on June 29, 2009 at 7:00 PM said...

Cool! blog

hi lo counting on July 11, 2009 at 3:12 AM said...

ooooh you poor thing! No internet? How did you survive? My internet went down before for a few days due to the blackout on the whole eastern seaboard a few years back. It was the worst experience ever!

blackjack hi-lo on July 15, 2009 at 1:52 AM said...

by the way, nice picture, you are very beautiful :D

how to count in blackjack on July 29, 2009 at 11:30 AM said...

You are a great blogger for your age. Keep up the awesome work.

water heaters ottawa on August 6, 2009 at 9:19 AM said...

Great blog... and I second the comment above, you are very beautiful.

black jack 21 online on February 20, 2010 at 4:18 AM said...

sweet blog, you rock!

Post a Comment

 

iheartlife Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice