Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hooraaahyy!!!



Ohhh my GOD I'm loving it. Im free!!
my final exams was finished, and one word came out from my mouth "HORRaahhyy". :D

It’s been a while, and I thought this might be a good time to write in my blog.

My last 4 months has been used for school for finishing everything, and preparing for our final exam.

So, today, uhm I mean just last Saturday I finished my last exam, which went pretty well.

Yeah!!!....I'm so happy today, because I just finished my final exams and now I can have more time to concentrate my blog. Actually I have 2 months holiday, so my plan is to spend the next few weeks catching up with some things that has been left behind. But since I have to attend summer classes for a month, means only a month would be my holiday. HMmmm.. Whatever! I want to go anywhere, I'm just so..sooo uber happy...yeah......what should I do for a month? blogging???LOL!

I wish I could go somewhere! Travel! Yeah travel!! Be exposed and have fun!
But well, maybe I can't do this on this summer season...I would rather reserved this traveling adventure for next year! Yes! Right! Summer travel celebration will be next year! I'm pretty sure I will have lots of stories to tell you...

Well, that's about it for now.



by:








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

iheartlife Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice