Thursday, March 19, 2009

Summer Trippin'



Cold days are over, and heat is all over.

Summer has started. Where are you off to?

Counting down the days to summer is finally over—it's here! So, have you been planning trips with your girl friends? Your family? What are your dream summer getaways? Well, since I'm just staying here in our place this summer season, this week's Q is Where are you off to this summer? I want to know. Share your summer plans with me or let me know how your recent trip turned out.

Promise, I will not get envy..!! Hmmm.. I try not toooo....

Anyway, Have a happy summer!!!



by:






2 comments:

favorite sister on March 30, 2009 at 2:34 PM said...

Enjoy your summer, don't miss us too much!

match.com tips on April 12, 2009 at 9:13 PM said...

Summer is already started and I'm planning for a trip to Goa (India)with my GF. Cheers!

Post a Comment

 

iheartlife Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice