Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WW - One and Only



My 'One and Only' remembrance I have when I was baptized.I was 'One' year old in this photo.
This picture over here was taken at the best studio (before) somewhere here in our place after the baptism.
My elder sister is my 'One and Only' ninang or Godmother during that moment because we can't afford to pay people and participate in the ceremony at that time.
And yes! I almost forgot! My mother told me that I was baptized during the fiesta celebration in the city, actually it was a mass baptism..

It's still memorable right??!


by:







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely memorable and cute as can be!

Anonymous said...

Ewwww...I don't want to remember that photo session! hehehe

Post a Comment

 

iheartlife Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice