Monday, July 20, 2009

HP 6




As you all know, I’m a pretty big Harry Potter fan. Shut up.

But anyway, my friend and I went to the cinema earlier before the movie will start because I am not willing to wait for an hour for tickets just to sit in a cramped cinema, with some kid with a bad cold sitting beside me, trying to remind me of his existence (and the snot that’s flowing down his nose) every time he inhales. Eww. But really, I do not want to miss Harry Potter 6. I mean, as much as I’m a big fan. I didn't miss any movie from 1-5 at all.

But hey! I saw Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince the other day. I was shocked because there were less people in the cinema to watch the movie. Hmmm... it made me feel curious about it. Usually, every time HP movie will be showing, a lot of people and kids were lining up to bought tickets, and chairs inside the cinema are already full.

After watching the movie, honestly I didn’t like it . Aside from the laughs it gave in a number of scenes because of it’s humor, in spite of it’s 2 and a half hour showtime, it did not impress me much. In short, I didn’t like it! Yeah sure the effects were great but honestly I feel it was too shallow. Maybe because I was expecting too much.

But really, I was a fan of the books and I read them all (except the 7th book which I don't have it yet), I didn’t fell in love with the movie as much as I did with Transformers 2. I think most of the moviegoers agree with me in this. People were too silent after the last scene unfolded and the credits came out. Going out you can here them say “That’s it?” “That’s all?” “This is what I paid P90 for?” (Well, P90 for a movie here is yet really expensive for some people here in my place. Not everyone can afford it).

I felt guily for dragging my friend to watch HP movie. Though I know she's not fond of HP series, she still accompany me to watch it because she knows I'm fanatic to it. As the scenes gets sooo boring and boring, she always yawn and yawn and getting so sleepy which I am also doing it.


Well, it's okay since Ron Weasley was there to give humor to the audience. Some of the funny scenes are done with him and his new love affair.


Thus, the movie is soo ewww. and Corny. and a little bit of sad. 'beard man' Dumbledore is dead.

by:



1 comments:

UPrinting on July 21, 2009 at 2:41 PM said...

I've yet to see the movie, hoping I can catch it one of these days. I've been hearing a lot of reviews of the movie, mixed ones actually. I know the movies will never come close to the books but hopefully it's still worth watching! Thanks for posting this review! :)

Post a Comment

 

iheartlife Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice