Monday, July 20, 2009

NO CLASS due to "ahh(HiNi)"


It's been awhile since I last posted here in my blog.

Hmmm... what had happened to me. Maybe I just got busy on so many things that I already forgot I still have a Blog, short for web log which is my online diary or a journal.

Well anyways, moving along.... Today is Monday! and yeah, what a gloomy day today... it's cloudy outside and seems to rain.

I have NO classes today and for the rest of the week, which I almost forgot.



Remember a month ago, maybe 2 months ago? H1N1, or Swine Flu as it was called back then was a hot topic on the news. Mexico was ground zero for the swine flu. The USA was not far behind, with plenty of cases of Swine Flu showing up in many US States. There were many deaths in both the USA and Mexico.

These days, though, when I watch foreign news channels like CNN or others, H1N1 is rarely a topic any longer. However, the virus has not gone away. In fact, it seems to be getting even more widespread. The Philippines was one of the few H1N1 free countries in the early days of the Virus, but these days H1N1 seems to be spreading fast in my country! What the heck?

Now, the Philippine Department of Education is postponing classes in many Universities as a precaution toward stopping the spread of the H1N1 Virus. And yeah you guessed it. Our school is a victim of H1N1. Their are 8 cases in Xavier Highschool and reported recently 1 instructor has a swine flu in exact Xavier college where I'm studying.

Our school was the first one to suspend classes in Universities and schools in Cagayan de oro at the height of the Influenza AH1N1 virus issue.

Well well well... because I don't have classes for the rest of the week then maybe I can enjoy a lot spending here in our house relaxing and getting busy for my online shop. Hope you'll visit it soon!


by:



1 comments:

UPrinting on July 21, 2009 at 2:38 PM said...

I hope you are well and safe. The swine flu has been a real scare for a lot of people, it has become a pandemic and has caused a lot of sickness and deaths already. Hopefully, this will be under control and will affect less and less people already. Thanks!

Post a Comment

 

iheartlife Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice