Sunday, December 21, 2008

OuR Christmas TreE


It’s Christmas season once again. As usual we are so excited putting up our Christmas tree since my elder brothers are coming home for Christmas. Our Christmas celebration is not complete without a Christmas tree. When I was young and we don’t have enough money to buy expensive trees, my mother will just buy a commercial tree in the market made out simply from a real tree, tree branches without any leaves painted with cream color or green and looks like a tree at the dead of winter. My elder sister calls it 'skeletal tree' or 'poor man's tree' . My mother will just place simple decorations by my help, where we also place our little gifts under the Christmas tree.

As I we’re growing up, our first real “Christmas tree” was a 3-ft tree. I called it real Christmas tree for it was once of the usual trees we see. We’re so excited to hang Christmas balls and bells on our little tree.



Then, this year we put up our 5 feet, 4 year old Christmas tree. My good elder sister bought it about 4 years ago (i think). Well, since our little prince (my nephew) can now appreciate the beauty of a Christmas tree, he is the one who always kept on reminding us to put up the 'huge' tree as he calls it.




AJ boy is very happy that his wish has been granted.



Setting up a Christmas tree made me happy, it add more light, joy and happiness in this yuletide season...


by:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahooo! maka comment na ko!! Cute au ajboi!!

Post a Comment

 

iheartlife Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice