Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday Scavenger Hunt : NAUTICAL



This Week's Theme: Nautical



I decided to abandon ship, broaden my horizons, and search something different.

Instead of the billowy shirts and buckled pirate boots we're seeing tailored shirts, cuffed shorts, linens and other clean looks that would be at home on a yacht with big sunglasses and a glass of ice tea as accessories.

It's a more flattering look than the "pirate wannabe," and the anchors and sailboats are less creepy than the poison-warning "skull and crossbones."




















This necklace is a gift from my mother the last time she went home here in the Philippines from Dubai.

It's very nice and I really like it so much...

A week ago, when we're at the mall, together with my circle of friends, I saw something that would perfectly match the necklace so, I impulsively bought the ring and whoalah! It's Purrrfect!

Soo... what do you think???

Uh huh? You like it also? :)


by:






2 comments:

Tracey@Aloha Monkeys on February 14, 2009 at 11:49 PM said...

Nice jewelry.

Rebecca Mecomber on February 15, 2009 at 2:50 AM said...

Very sweet! My sons loved the anchor design. I did Photo Hunters today, too. http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-nautical/

Hope you get a chance to visit. Happy weekend!

Post a Comment

 

iheartlife Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice